Father’s Day Fresh Treads Giveaway Essay Contest
- A Set of 4 New Tires
*BSRO — Firestone Complete Auto Care Best in Class Tire & Service Consumer Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes entry is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. Sweepstakes is void in the state of Florida, New Jersey and where prohibited by law. The Best-in-Class Tire and Service Consumer Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC. For Official Rules, visit www.FirestoneCompleteAutoCare.com Sweepstakes starts 12:00 A.M. ET August 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on September 9, 2012.
- Promotion Period: The Firestone Complete Auto Care Consumer Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on August 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 9, 2012 ("Promotion Period").
- How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may access the Sweepstakes by visiting the official sweepstakes entry page at www.FirestoneCompleteAutoCare.com. From the sweepstakes entry page(s) you must accept the Sweepstakes Application (the "Application") and complete the on-screen registration form to enter the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person, per entry site, per day (12:00:00 a.m. ET 11:59:59 p.m. ET) during the Promotion Period. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 9, 2012, to be eligible. Entries become property of the Sponsor.
- Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about September 15, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency ("judges") at its offices in Chicago, IL USA. The decisions of judges and Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC (the "Sponsor") are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Prize Restrictions: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state, local, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. No transfer, cash or other substitution for Grand Prize except Sponsor may substitute in whole or in part an alternate prize of comparable or greater value for any reason. Limit one prize per person.
- Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, excluding employees of Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC (BSRO), its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings and their respective spouses) or members of the households of each such employee, as defined in this section. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is void in the state of Florida, New Jersey and where prohibited by law.
- General Rules: Prize winners will be notified by telephone on or about September 15, 2012. Sponsor will make three (3) attempts to contact the potential Prize winners within twenty-four (24) hours from the time winner selection is accomplished and messages will be left. If a potential Prize winner is not reachable at the telephone number provided then the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate eligible entrant may be selected. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, their respective partners, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical hardware/software failures of any kind, lost/unavailable network connections, or failed/incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit a user's ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined solely by Sponsor. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held to award all prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Attempt by an individual to deliberately damage web site or undermine legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal/civil laws and should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of offer/Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Application or Sweepstakes. Sponsor's (or judges') failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
- Governing Law & Venue: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning) and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the county of Cook, state of Illinois, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the state of Illinois in the U.S. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or like right; agree to bring any action regarding the Sweepstakes individually (not as part of a class action); and agree that their recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and waive any and all damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) as well as any right to attorneys' fees. Should there be any conflict between the laws of Illinois and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of Illinois.
- Winners List: For the winners list, available after September 30, 2012, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by October 15, 2012 to: Bridgestone Retail Operations c/o Best in Class Winners List, 333 East Lake Street, Bloomingdale, IL 60108.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC, 333 E Lake Street, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 USA.
Any questions or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Bridgestone Retail Operations LLC. You understand that you are providing your information to Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC, and that the information you provide will only be used to contact you in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or to send you information, if you opt to receive future offers, from Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC.