We’re offering better options, including:
- Designated curbside drop-off area
- Touchless key exchange
- Vehicle and key sanitization
- Contact-free checkout telephone options
Some services can be performed without entering your vehicle, including:
- Tire air pressure check
- Tire replacement (some)
- Fluid check/top-off
- Wiper blade(s) replacement
- ED-18 Battery check
- Battery replacement (most)
With the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees as our priority, face coverings will now be required in all stores until further notice.
The safety of our customers and our employees is our top priority. That’s why, as of Sunday, March 22, Bridgestone Retail Operations will be shortening the hours of operation at all our stores. Please review and confirm our updated hours of operations.
Safety has always been top of mind. Our new measures include:
- Limiting the number of people in our waiting areas to 10.
- Implementing the six-feet social distancing rule.
- Maintaining frequent and detailed sanitation of work areas including wiping down of waiting room chairs, counters and other frequently used surfaces.
- Handwashing protocols with an increased focus on washing between each customer transaction.
- Steering wheel covers, where present, will be used on all vehicles entering the bay.
- Hand sanitizer will be utilized throughout our store locations for customers and teammates.
- Disposable gloves will be used by our customer service teams and technicians as needed.
“The care and concern the employees took amid the COVID-19 pandemic showed just how important customers and employees are to Firestone. Kudos."
Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer