We're Here to Help & Keep You Safe
Quick & Easy Curbside Drop-Off
We’re offering better options, including:
- Designated curbside drop-off area
- Touchless key exchange
- Vehicle and key sanitization
- Contact-free checkout telephone options
Make a contact free appointment with our increased health and safety measures.Schedule An Appointment
Contact Free Services
Some services can be performed without entering your vehicle, including:
- Tire air pressure check
- Tire replacement (some)
- Fluid check/top-off
- Wiper blade(s) replacement
- ED-18 Battery check
- Battery replacement (most)
Find A Store Near You
Increased Health & Safety Measures
Safety has always been top of mind. Our new measures include:
- Limiting the number of people in our waiting areas to 10.
- Implementing the six-feet social distancing rule.
- Maintaining frequent and detailed sanitation of work areas including wiping down of waiting room chairs, counters and other frequently used surfaces.
- Handwashing protocols with an increased focus on washing between each customer transaction.
- Steering wheel covers will be used on all vehicles entering the bay.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout our store locations for customers and teammates.
- Disposable gloves will be used by our customer service teams and technicians as needed.
Face Covering Required In All Stores
With the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees as our priority, face coverings will now be required in all stores until further notice.Get Details
“The care and concern the employees took amid the COVID-19 pandemic showed just how important customers and employees are to Firestone. Kudos."
Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer