New Store Location Criteria
- 30,000–50,000 minimum population within 3 mile radius
- 2–4% annual population growth
- $50,000 median household income
- Minimum traffic counts should yield 25,000–30,000 V.P.D.
- Purchase/Self Development
- Vacant Auto Care Centers
- Built-to-Suit/15 year lease with five (5) year options
- Operating Auto Centers/Takeover
Standard Site Criteria
- Lot size 50,000–60,000 square feet with 150–200 feet of frontage
- Shopping center pad of 7,500–8,100 square feet with narrowest frontage of not less than 55 feet
- Typical store size 7,500–8,100 square feet including sales, service and storage space
Utility Service Minimums
- City Water — 1" water line from existing main line at approximately 60 psi. Connected ¾" meter or 1" meter. Typical usage: 550–600 gallons per day. 6" water line from existing main line for fire suppression system.
- Electric ** — 400 amps. Service feed at 120v/208v/3 phase 4-wire. Acceptable alternative: 120v/240v/3 phase 4 wire. Connected load: 65–90 KW.
- Natural Gas ** — Service line from the existing main to provide 400–1,000 cubic feet per hour of natural gas.
- Sewer — Existing sewer to accept 4" gravity — flow effluent line delivering 500–550 gallons per day to the sewer.
- Telephone — 2" conduit minimum
**The size of the proposed store and the anticipated heating loads based on regional conditions will determine the utility requirements within listed ranges.