Firing on all Cylinders
We have over 2,200 ASE-certified TECHNICIANS
Limited Time Offers
Standard Oil Change Quaker State® Advanced Durability Motor Oil
ENGINE TUNE-UP: BRINGING POWER BACK TO YOUR CAR
Three shops in one, committed to keeping your car running newer, stronger, longer.
Regular engine tune-ups bring power and efficiency back to your car. At Firestone Complete Auto Care, we visually inspect all of your engine components and install new parts (including spark plugs and fuel filters) as needed.
After a Firestone Complete Auto Care car tune-up, you'll discover your engine starts easier, runs smoother and is more efficient. A regular engine tune-up will lower emissions, improve fuel economy and restore lost power.
When you get car tune-ups based on your vehicle manufacturer's recommendations, you're investing in the long-term health of your car, saving you time and money.
The Firestone Fixed Right Guarantee
We promise that the tune-up services we perform at all Firestone Complete Auto Care locations will be done right, the first time.
GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT TUNE-UP SERVICES? WE'VE GOT ANSWERS
Completely Firestone has all the tips, tricks, news and know-how you need for keeping your car in top-notch condition.
TUNE-UP ENGINE SERVICES
With each engine comes a unique set of needs. Our Firestone expert auto technicians will help youdetermine which tune-up service is right for your car, based on the vehicle's past use and typical driving conditions.
FIRESTONE STANDARD TUNE–UP SERVICE
- Complete visual inspection of engine components
- Bosch Iridium spark plug installation
- Timing and idle setting (if applicable)
- Lifetime warranty on parts*
FIRESTONE FILTER REPLACEMENT SERVICE
- Air filter replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- 6,000-mile/6-month warranty*
FIRESTONE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANING SERVICE
- Restores fuel system performance
- Three-step process that removes carbon deposits on the vehicle's fuel injectors
- 12,000-mile/12-month warranty*
* Talk to a Firestone Complete Auto Care technician for full terms and conditions on warranties.
BETTER ENGINE PERFORMANCE.
For your car to get its best gas mileage and engine performance, it needs clean fuel injectors, air filters and fuel filters. Plus, its spark plugs need to be in good condition. That’s why we examine your vehicle’s air filter when you stop in, and it’s why we recommend you follow manufacturer recommendations for replacing key components like filters and spark plugs when they’re past their prime.
TIME FOR A TUNE-UP?
WHEN YOU NOTICE ONE OR MORE OF THESE CONDITIONS, IT COULD BE TIME FOR A TUNE-UP:
- Decreased gas mileage
- Compromised power
- "Rough" running engine or stalling when stopped
- Engine "knocking" during acceleration, or running on after the ignition is turned off
- "Check engine" light or "service engine soon" light remains on after initial start