Don't let a flat stop you.
Our New Tire Lets You Go Up to 50 MPH For Up to 50 Miles
Tough Tires Keep You Moving
DriveGuard tires let you drive up to 50 miles at a max speed of 50 mph after a puncture.
- Reinforced sidewalls maximize air pressure
- High-tech cooling fins redistribute heat
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) alerts you about the flat
DriveGuard is an all-season tire that provides a comfortable ride and confident handling.
- Silica-rich treads improve wet traction
- Lightweight construction improves ride comfort
Every DriveGuard tire comes complete with the DriveGuard Protection Package – one of the most comprehensive warranty packages in the business – so you know you're choosing a tire that has you covered when it matters most.*
Who Can Use DriveGuard?
DriveGuard is now available for sedans, coupes and wagons that didn't originally come with run-flat tires. DriveGuard isn't currently available for CUVs, SUVs, minivans, vans, or any vehicle without a TPMS system.
*Warranties subject to limitations and restrictions. See warranty manuals for details. Supplemental Road Hazard Limited Warranty not applicable to tires purchased in the state of New York.