We use a customized machine (RTI RHS980) that has been specifically designed to test and diagnose any and all automotive A/C problems.
How to Restore Engine Performance
OVER 500 MILLION VEHICLES SERVICED SINCE 1927.
When a vehicle's engine is well-maintained, the engine can run for miles in the six-digit range. How do you ensure maximum engine performance and engine efficiency? By investing in regular maintenance and inspections. To optimize your engine performance, it's critical that you regularly:
- Change your oil. This is key. Oil is the lifeblood of your car and integral to engine performance.
- Change the air filter as needed.
- Replace the spark plugs according to vehicle manufacturer recommendations.
- Maintain recommended air pressure in your tires. This affects your fuel economy and vehicle safety.
- Maintain proper vehicle alignment. This affects tire life, ride stability and also affects your fuel economy.
- Pay attention to your vehicle gauges and dashboard warning lights. If a check engine light is on, get your car diagnosed.
- Get regular brake checks and courtesy inspections (both of which Firestone Complete Auto Care offers for free).
Another part of maintaining engine performance and engine efficiency is not engaging in bad habits. For example:
- Don't drive on an empty tank.
- Don't unnecessarily rev your engine while the car's in neutral or park.
- Don't accelerate hard when the engine is still cold and has not reached normal operating temperatures.
When you take care of your car as a whole and keep up with all the recommended maintenance, your car will reward you with strong engine performance, longevity and fuel efficiency. Visit your neighborhood Firestone Complete Auto Care store for any of your engine repair and maintenance needs. Firestone Complete Auto Care's service and repairs are backed with our guarantee: your car will be fixed right and right on time.