Engine Tune-Up Service
Tune-up: Preserve Your Engine’s Power.
Over the years, a “tune-up” has meant different things, but the basics of how a gasoline engine works haven’t changed. Clean gas and air need to be driven to your vehicle’s cylinders. That’s where combustion, initiated by a spark plug, creates the power to move your vehicle. Firestone Complete Auto Care’s standard tune-up includes a spark plug replacement to revitalize your engine. Getting tune-ups in line with your manufacturer’s recommendations makes your engine easier to start, improves fuel economy, lowers emissions and restores lost power. Make no mistake: we’re a car company – and we’re here to ensure your car’s performance and value live on.
Our Engine Services
Every engine has different needs, depending on past use and driving conditions. That’s why we offer a range of engine services, from simple checks to more involved repairs.
- Visual inspection of engine components
- Installation of Bosch Iridium spark plugs
- Setting of timing and idle (if applicable)
- Lifetime Part Warranty*
- Replace air filters
- Replace fuel filters
- 6-month/6,000-mile warranty*
Fuel system cleaning
- Three-step process to remove carbon deposits on fuel injectors
- Restores fuel system performance
- 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty*
*See an auto advisor for complete terms and conditions of written, limited warranties.