ENGINE TUNE-UP: BRINGING POWER BACK TO YOUR CAR
Regular engine tune-ups bring power and efficiency back to your car. At Firestone Complete Auto Care, we visually inspect all of your engine components and install new parts (including spark plugs and fuel filters) as needed.
After a Firestone Complete Auto Care car tune-up, you'll discover your engine starts easier, runs smoother and is more efficient. A regular engine tune-up will lower emissions, improve fuel economy and restore lost power.
When you get car tune-ups based on your vehicle manufacturer's recommendations, you're investing in the long-term health of your car, saving you time and money.
TUNE-UP ENGINE SERVICES
With each engine comes a unique set of needs. Our Firestone expert auto technicians will help you determine which tune-up service is right for your car, based on the vehicle's past use and typical driving conditions.
FIRESTONE STANDARD TUNE–UP SERVICE
- Complete visual inspection of engine components
- Bosch Iridium spark plug installation
- Timing and idle setting (if applicable)
- Lifetime warranty on parts*
FIRESTONE FILTER REPLACEMENT SERVICE
- Air filter replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- 6,000-mile/6-month warranty*
FIRESTONE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANING SERVICE
- Restores fuel system performance
- Three-step process that removes carbon deposits on the vehicle's fuel injectors
- 12,000-mile/12-month warranty*
*Talk to a Firestone Complete Auto Care technician for full terms and conditions on warranties.