Every day is a fresh adventure – and Firestone Destination M/T2 tires can tackle wherever your adventures take you. When you’re blazing your own trail, be prepared with max traction tires you can trust, from Firestone Complete Auto Care.
Buy Firestone Destination M/T2 Tires
Rough terrain calls for tough truck tires. Whether it’s work or play that takes you into uncharted territory, you need to have confidence in the tires you choose to put on your vehicle. Firestone Destination M/T2 tires were engineered for off-roading, delivering maximum traction for drivers of pickup trucks, Jeeps, SUVS, and off-road vehicles.
With the right set of tires on your vehicle, you won’t hesitate to tackle tough trails and rocky roads that would stop other drivers in their tracks. Trust your tires to help you stay in control in out-of-control conditions.
What Are Max Traction Tires?
Max traction tires are made to perform in off-road environments with loose soil, dense mud, and jagged rocks. Firestone Destination M/T2 tires proudly bear the “mud tire” designation. As Firestone max traction tires, Destination M/T2 tires are ready for:
- Digging into soft surfaces to provide more traction than a regular tire can produce
- Standing up to the punishment doled out by gravel, rocks, sticks and more — resisting what could be a troublesome puncture when adventuring in remote areas
- Ejecting mud and rocks, preventing accumulation in treads
Drivers can also adjust Firestone Destination M/T2 tire pressure depending upon the trail conditions they face.
Are Max Traction Tires Good in Snow?
Though not designed explicitly for snow, max traction tires such as the Firestone Destination M/T2 can provide solid off-road grip and stopping power when the snow flurries start to fall. It's all thanks to their aggressive tread.
Destination M/T2 Tire Benefits
Up For Anything
There’s little ground that these tires can’t cover. Designed with off-roading in mind, the Destination M/T2 tires feature:
- Mud and stone ejectors to clear debris away from the tread
- 23-degree attack angles for ultimate pulling power on soft surfaces
- New tread compound, three-ply sidewall construction, and more aggressive upper sidewall lugs to provide grip in muddy and wet conditions
- Increased resistance to chips and tears, meaning you can depend on these tires to last for the long haul
Suited for All Seasons
Destination M/T2 tires can handle bone-dry dirt paths and slush-covered streets. The tread features additional grooves that impressively provide 20% more biting edges. More biting edges mean you get improved traction on slippery or snowy surfaces, so even Mother Nature herself can’t stop you from getting to your destination.
Built to Last
Tires are an investment, and this is one investment that will pay off. You can count on your Destination M/T2 tires to last for a long time, thanks to their:
- Three-ply sidewall and serrated upper sidewall lugs, which make these mudders more resistant to chips and tears that can occur on rough ground
- Debris ejectors that protect the tread from the effects of stone drilling
Where To Buy Firestone Destination M/T2 Tires
When the untamed back roads are calling your name, there’s one Destination to head to first: Firestone Complete Auto Care.
Firestone Destination M/T2 tires are available at Firestone Complete Auto Care. Buy them online, or stop by one of our convenient locations. We know you’re busy – save time by scheduling an appointment, so you can spend less time shopping for tires and more time enjoying them.
Visit your local Firestone Complete Auto Care today to learn more about Destination max traction tires, including Firestone Destination M/T2 prices. We also offer a full line of Firestone tires for cars, trucks, and SUVs.