Firestone Direct Now we come to you
Mobile Car Maintenance, Tire Repair & More
Introducing Firestone Direct™, a mobile garage that brings select Firestone Complete Auto Care services direct to you, on your schedule. Now you can get an oil change while you're hanging out in your backyard or a new set of tires while you take a meeting at the office. Learn about the services offered, how Firestone Direct works, and book your appointment today!
Mobile Auto Services Available
Mobile Tire Services
- New Tire Installation: Just bought new tires online and don't want to haul them somewhere for installation? Our mobile tire technicians will come to you and treat your vehicle like their own when installing your new tires.
- Tire Changeover: Get your vehicle ready for winter or summer with the right tires. A tire changeover involves changing out your current tires for a set of winter tires or regular tires, depending on the season. It's a good idea to switch to winter tires when the temperature consistently drops below 45ºF, but don't drive on winter tires year-round. Winter tires have features and technology that are not recommended for year-round use.
- Tire Rotation and Balance: Most auto manufacturers recommend a tire rotation and balance about every 5,000 miles to promote even tire wear and smooth handling. During a tire rotation, your mobile tire tech will remove the tires from their current locations and rotate them to another location on the vehicle. During a tire balance, they'll evaluate your wheel system using special technology and install small tire weights to achieve a properly balanced wheel and tire assembly.
- Tire Repair: TPMS light on? Can't seem to keep your tires inflated? Avoid driving on a damaged tire. We'll bring the tire repair to you and patch or plug your tire if it is repairable.
Mobile Maintenance Services
- Oil Change: Regular oil changes help protect your engine parts from damaging friction and heat. Book a mobile oil change, and one of our friendly technicians will safely remove and replace your motor oil, replace and recycle your used oil and filter, and inspect other essential fluids.
- Battery Check & Replacement: Get ahead of a "dead battery day" with a battery check and, if needed, battery replacement. Your mobile auto technician will test your battery's strength and recommend an Interstate Battery replacement if your current battery is too weak or old.
- Vehicle Inspection: A thorough inspection is a great way to help future proof your ride. It allows you to know your vehicle's overall condition. At the end of the inspection, your mobile auto technician will work with you to put together a service roadmap that can help keep your vehicle running well for years to come.
Mobile Part Services
- Windshield Wiper Replacement: Cloudy days can't keep you down when you have a clear view of the road! Let our mobile auto technicians replace your old, streaky wipers with TRICO wiper blades. We'll also refill your wiper fluid.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement: Breathe in, breathe out, and relax. Let a mobile technician replace your cabin air filter. It helps trap contaminants and prevent them from entering your vehicle's cabin.
- Engine Air Filter Replacement: A dirty engine air filter can force your engine to work harder than it needs to and potentially lead to poor fuel economy and performance. A mobile auto technician can replace an old filter and help restore some engine performance.
- Light Bulb Replacement: Headlight or taillight out? Maintain your view of the road! We can replace your headlights, taillights, or interior light bulbs with high-quality, industry-trusted auto bulbs.
Search For Batteries
All fields are required
Book Mobile Auto Services Now
There's no need to put off essential car maintenance anymore. With cutting edge tools, and expert technicians, we can help free up your day by performing oil changes, swapping out batteries, or even installing a new set of tires! Mobile car maintenance is right around the corner — wherever you are when you schedule an appointment with Firestone Direct!
How Firestone Mobile Auto Services Work
Book an appointment in three easy steps
ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE
To ensure you're in the service area. Tell us about your vehicle and select your services. We may be able to look up your vehicle by the license plate number.
PICK A TIME WINDOW
We'll see you soon! Manage your appointment online and make changes up to 24-hours in advance.
PARK YOUR CAR ON A HARD, FLAT SURFACE
Your mobile auto technician will bring everything they need to complete your service. It's okay if your car is in a garage or under a carport.